- Nenasakmana:Telecentre on Wheels
Gavashkar Subramanium Telecentre Magazine Volume III, Issue 9, April – June 2010 The ‘Nenasakmana’ mobile telecentre introduced by Sooriyawewa Nenasala (telecentre) is an innovative solution to reach remote rural areas with... Read More.
- Story of a Telecentre Academy Student: Siti Huraizah Abdul Rahman, 33, Malaysia
Back in 2006, Siti was like any young professional working to earn a living. She worked as a lecturer for the private sector but described the job as doling out... Read More.
- ICT helps people to get dream jobs
Eskendir used to have zero knowledge on digital literacy. When her position at the methodologist department of G. Slanov Regional Scientific Library in Atyrau, Kazakhstan required her to use a... Read More.
- 18-year old out-of-school youth holds on to her dream of finishing school
On her third year in high school, Eileen was forced to stop attending school because of her family’s financial situation. Eileen was disappointed but resolved that she would not allow... Read More.
- Story of a Telecentre Woman/Entrepreneur: Kanlaya Karwsom, 37, Thailand
Before her work as a telecentre operator at the Prathat Ha Dung telecentre in the north of Thailand, Kanlaya was a single mother working as a gardener to support herself... Read More.