- ICT helps people to get dream jobs
Eskendir used to have zero knowledge on digital literacy. When her position at the methodologist department of G. Slanov Regional Scientific Library in Atyrau, Kazakhstan required her to use a... Read More.
- 18-year old out-of-school youth holds on to her dream of finishing school
On her third year in high school, Eileen was forced to stop attending school because of her family’s financial situation. Eileen was disappointed but resolved that she would not allow... Read More.
- Retired teacher reconnects with former students through social networking
When Mercie was still teaching in a small province in the Philippines, she would ask her children and some of the younger teachers working in their school to type in... Read More.
- Nenasakmana:Telecentre on Wheels
Gavashkar Subramanium Telecentre Magazine Volume III, Issue 9, April – June 2010 The ‘Nenasakmana’ mobile telecentre introduced by Sooriyawewa Nenasala (telecentre) is an innovative solution to reach remote rural areas with... Read More.
- Story of a Telecentre Academy Student: Siti Huraizah Abdul Rahman, 33, Malaysia
Back in 2006, Siti was like any young professional working to earn a living. She worked as a lecturer for the private sector but described the job as doling out... Read More.